IH3 - Lincat Electric Counter-top Induction Hob - 1 Zone - W 400 mm - 2.4 kW
Embrace the power and energy saving capabilities of the 2.4kW Lincat Single Zone Induction Hob.
Features & Benefits Overview
- Highly responsive and controllable cooking method.
- High power - delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob, whilst saving energy
- Boost function delivers power when it's most needed
- Portable, plug-in device - easy to move around the kitchen and ideal for event catering. Functional and attractive profile is perfect for front of house theatre-style cooking
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- 6mm thick high impact resistant ceramic glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level. Easy to change filter, built into the base of the unit. Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
Embrace the power and energy saving capabilities of the 2.4kW Lincat Single Zone Induction Hob. The energy efficient induction process delivers 90% efficiency compared to a typical gas hob at 50%, while ventilation and air conditioning costs can also be reduced as the heat is generated in the pan rather than the hob surface, so energy is focused where it’s needed and the cooking environment is cooler and more comfortable. Lightweight and portable, the hob is versatile and can be equally beneficial for both kitchen and event catering. The hob's single zone provides twice the power of a gas hob and also comes with a boost function when even more power is required. Built for safety, the hob also comes with a pan detection function which cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
|Available in UK Only||No|
|UK Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Export Warranty||Contact your local dealer|
|Power and Performance|
|Total Power kW||2.4|
|Rating per Hob kW||2.4|
|Number of Hobs||1|
|Shape of Hob||Round|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Unit Height (External) mm||115|
|Unit Width (External) mm||400|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||654|
|Hob Dimensions mm||180mmØ|
|Net Weight Kg||12.6|
|Requires Electrical Supply||Yes|
|UK 3 Pin Plug||Yes|
|Electrical Supply Rating Watts||2,400|
|Single Phase Amps||10.4|
|Single Phase Voltage||230|
|Packed Weight Kg||15.2|
|Packed Height cm||25|
|Packed Width cm||70|
|Packed Depth cm||55|
Documents & Downloads
For more information on this product, please click on the specific link below to download the required documentation.
Compare other products in the range
If you’re unsure of the benefits of one product over another, why don’t you use our comparison tool to make sure? You can compare a maximum of 4 items at a time.