F79/701 - WasteStation Compact – 2.95 kW – Single Phase
Product Model : F79/701
F79/701 - Reliable, efficient, safe and easy to operate, the single phase WasteStation Compact 2 allows operators with even the smallest kitchens to quickly and
Features & Benefits Overview
- A solution for your business - process up to 400 kg waste per hour, the equivalent of 850 covers per sitting. As fast as you can input the waste, the WasteStation Compact can process it.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - reduce the amount of food waste being sent to landfill. By removing water from food waste this reduces the final volume of waste to be disposed of.
- Save on valuable floor space - with a unit which is more compact than bulky alternative models, without having to upgrade to a remote dewaterer.
- Transport savings - reduce waste collection costs by up to 80% by reducing the food waste volume and weight requiring collection
- Storage savings - by reducing the waste volume, on site waste storage facility requirements are also reduced
- Labour savings - reduce staff time processing and managing waste, fast efficient disposal of food waste as and when you need to, with no schedule
- Self-cleaning operation - WasteStation can undertake a thorough clean, ensuring the whole system is free of food and grease
- Self-emptying - eliminates the need for staff to empty the auger assembly, reducing labour times required to operate the machine. Intelligent electronic sensor detects when the bin is full
- Visual control panel - kitchens are a noisy environment, so WasteStation incorporates a simple LED display to allow monitoring of the state of the equipment during operation
- Energy savings - compact design and short processing times ensure low operating costs and minimal use of kitchen floor space
- Maximise kitchen hygiene - fully enclosed system prevents food entering the unit, keeping the machine clean and free of waste, and reducing operational noise. Following each operation, the machine undertakes a quick self-rinse cycle, preventing any build-up of food
- Single phase installation