SCR1085 - Seal Counter-top Refrigerated Food Display Showcase - W 1085 mm - 0.621 kW
Enhance your food sales by showcasing sandwiches, baguettes, yoghurts, fruit and drinks in the Seal Food Display Showcase.
Features & Benefits Overview
- The unit has precise thermostatic control of temperature with digital display and high/low temperature warning, which gives the user confidence that their food will stay fresh
- Holds food at 3°C-7°C in ambient conditions up to 25°C
- Removable side glass for easy cleaning
- The easy to change light tubes give an even balanced illumination to light up the unit — putting the food in the spotlight.
- Base-mounted refrigeration for all-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
Enhance your food sales by showcasing sandwiches, baguettes, yoghurts, fruit and drinks in the Seal Food Display Showcase. Attractive understated styling blends with any setting, while the maximised display capacity makes it ideal for busy establishments. Holding food at 3°C-7°C in ambient conditions up to 25°C, the showcase utilises base-mounted refrigeration for all-round visibility to maximise food sales potential.
|Available in UK Only||No|
|UK Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Export Warranty||Contact your local dealer|
|Power and Performance|
|Total Power kW||0.621|
|Temperature Range °C||3 - 7|
|Number of Shelves included||1|
|Number of Shelf Positions||1|
|Service Type||Back service|
|Type of Lighting||Fluorescent|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Unit Height (External) mm||665|
|Unit Width (External) mm||1,085|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||750|
|Shelf Dimensions Width mm||1,033|
|Shelf Dimensions Depth mm||355|
|Net Weight Kg||98.5|
|Requires Electrical Supply||Yes|
|UK 3 Pin Plug||Yes|
|Electrical Supply Rating Watts||621|
|Single Phase Amps||2.7|
|Single Phase Voltage||230|
|Packed Weight Kg||116.5|
|Packed Height cm||90|
|Packed Width cm||117|
|Packed Depth cm||85|
Documents & Downloads
For more information on this product, please click on the specific link below to download the required documentation.
Compare other products in the range
If you’re unsure of the benefits of one product over another, why don’t you use our comparison tool to make sure? You can compare a maximum of 4 items at a time.