F63/501 - IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station with Splashback - W 450mm - 3.0kW
Ideal where mains water isn’t available so perfect for outdoor catering, events and exhibitions.
Product ID: F63/501
Features & Benefits Overview
- Ideal where mains water isn’t available
- Perfect for outdoor catering, events, and exhibitions
- Provides 85 hand washes, 10 litres per fill
- Internal waste collection
- Temperature limited to 42°C for safety
- Foot activated infrared operated tap to promote hygiene
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Sturdy and hygienic stainless steel construction
- UK 3 pin plug
An invaluable unit for outdoor catering, events and exhibitions where mains water is not an option.
The station holds ten litres of water per fill, enough for 85 hand washes. Easy to use, just fill the unit with water and plug it in. A foot-activated, infra-red operated tap dispenses water hygienically, with the temperature limited to 42°C for safety. An internal waste collection receptacle holds the dirty water.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit comes with an integrated splash back and a built-in soap and towel dispenser, all easy to wipe clean. The station is mounted on large wheels for easy manoeuvring around the intended site.
|Available in UK Only||No|
|UK Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Export Warranty||Contact your local dealer|
|Number of Sinks||1|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Unit Height (External) mm||1,250|
|Unit Width (External) mm||450|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||540|
|Net Weight Kg||31|
|Packed Weight Kg||0|
|Packed Height cm||0|
|Packed Width cm||0|
|Packed Depth cm||0|
Documents & Downloads
For more information on this product, please click on the specific link below to download the required documentation.