D6R/75B - Seal 650 Series Counter-top Rectangular Front Refrigerated Merchandiser - Back-Service - W 750 mm - 0.6 kW
Enhance your food sales by showcasing sandwiches, baguettes, yoghurts, fruit and drinks in the Seal 650 Range Rectangular Front Refrigerated Merchandiser.
Features & Benefits Overview
- Using precise thermostatic control this unit holds food from 3°c - 7°c. It enables the user to accurately monitor the temperature of product for the absolute best results
- Digital display which gives clear indication of temperature to the user
- The unit is double glazed which keeps the cool air locked in, this in turn gives the customer better results while also saving money through energy efficiency.
- The provides daylight balanced illumination which lights up the unit giving the product the spotlight
- Options for self service or back service are also available.
- Spacious unit enabling you to showcase a wide variety of product
Enhance your food sales by showcasing sandwiches, baguettes, yoghurts, fruit and drinks in the Seal 650 Range Rectangular Front Refrigerated Merchandiser. The Merchandiser is ideal for busy outlets like schools and colleges. Its rectangular shape offers more internal space, which means plenty of room to display tempting meals and snacks. Using precise thermostatic control, this unit holds food from 3°c - 7°c. It enables the user to accurately monitor the temperature of the products in order to ensure perfect results. The unit, which is accessed from the back, is double glazed which keeps the cool air locked in, which not only delivers fresher food to the customer, but also saves you money through energy efficiency.
|Available in UK Only||No|
|UK Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Export Warranty||Contact your local dealer|
|Power and Performance|
|Total Power kW||0.6|
|Temperature Range °C||3 - 7|
|Number of Shelves included||2|
|Number of Shelf Positions||2|
|Service Type||Back service|
|Type of Lighting||Fluorescent|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Unit Height (External) mm||965|
|Unit Width (External) mm||750|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||650|
|Height (Internal) mm||528|
|Width (Internal) mm||710|
|Depth (Internal) mm||570|
|Shelf Dimensions Width mm||650|
|Shelf Dimensions Depth mm||525|
|Net Weight Kg||85|
|Requires Electrical Supply||Yes|
|UK 3 Pin Plug||Yes|
|Electrical Supply Rating Watts||602|
|Single Phase Amps||2.6|
|Single Phase Voltage||230|
|Packed Weight Kg||107.6|
|Packed Height cm||110|
|Packed Width cm||100|
|Packed Depth cm||80|
Documents & Downloads
For more information on this product, please click on the specific link below to download the required documentation.
Compare other products in the range
If you’re unsure of the benefits of one product over another, why don’t you use our comparison tool to make sure? You can compare a maximum of 4 items at a time.