Complementing the Harrods H Beauty menu
Harrods H beauty is upgrading the way you shop. In-store and online, discover exciting make-up, skincare and fragrance from a host of exciting brands – from legacy names to pioneering, next generation newcomers – including some that you won’t yet find in their Knightsbridge Beauty Halls. The enjoyment of H beauty doesn't just stop at product though – it’s the destination to see and be seen. We’re talking interactive Playtables where you can experiment with make-up, skincare stations for mini treatments plus Instagram-worthy Champagne bars at both our brilliant destinations.
The Champagne Bar, a 44-seat stylish social space with a decadent menu of patisserie and cocktails created by the Harrods famous food and beverage team, opened for business on May 17th 2021.
Jack Halton, Chef de Partie at Harrods says... “The CiBO is a brilliant piece of kit. For something so small and compact, the output has been brilliant, and exactly what we were looking for to complement our menu. We're definitely pleased with the product, it's made our service much easier and more efficient, which is of high value to us.”
- CiBO has patented combination of three heat sources to deliver fast results
- Produce a wide range of foods in less than 3 minutes
- Clear icons and easy-to-use touchscreen
- Catalyst technology allows ventless cooking
- Panini grill can produce a large volume of paninis and sandwiches
- Twin panini grill with separate controls for each side
Finding a relevant, cost effective oven to complement their Champagne Bar menu. An easy to use oven for all team members to use
Two CIBO/B units stacked
Sandwiches and paninis