Designed and built to ensure longer life in the harshest of conditions.
Experienced chefs and independent kitchens really appreciate the quality, performance and outstanding value of the Super Easy 311 pasta cooker.
With built in and free standing models are available, the tank pressed from a single piece of superior grade 316 stainless steel and incoloy heating element provide superior resistance to punishing salt and starch corrosion at high temperatures.
Pasta cookers listed are 3 phase, 400 volt, however we can customise the voltage to suit your requirements.
Ideally suited for...
The Super Easy Pasta range can provide solutions for a variety of applications where a high volume of pasta is required, such as:
Quick Service Restaurants
Smaller baskets enable smaller portions to be cooked in constant rotation
Serve perfect pasta each and every time
Benefits at a glance
- Free standing and built in models available
- Enables you to cook all types of pasta reliably and consistently with great results
- High outputs of pasta enable you to keep pace with demand, even during peak periods
- Optional smaller baskets enable smaller portions to be cooked in constant rotation maximising output and efficiency
- Plumbed to fresh water supply and waste for quick, easy filling and drainage of tank
- Superior resistance to punishing salt and starch corrosion with a grade 316 stainless steel single pressed tank and corrosion resistant incoloy heating element
- Starch removal keeps water fresh for longer to ensure perfect results
- Two tilt position elements to aid draining and cleaning
> Built in Pasta Cookers
Ensure that pasta is perfect time after time. This pasta cooker has been designed and built to ensure a longer life in the harshest conditions by using grade 316 stainless steel.
> Free Standing Pasta Cookers
Make sure that your pasta is cooked to perfection time after time with the free standing pasta cookers from the Opus 800 and FriFri product ranges