Designed for performance and efficiency.
Chefs really appreciate the faster heat-up time of this chrome griddle and the comfortable working environment it provides. Attractively styled and robustly constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, the FriFri griddle is perfect for front-of-house, theatre-style cooking.
The chromed griddle plate provides faster heat-up times and reduced heat radiation over a standard griddle, delivering lower energy costs. The high-specification flat bar element transfers heat efficiently to the griddle plate and its lower power density ensures a longer life. Precise thermostatic control up to 275°C delivers consistent results and economical operation.
For added convenience, a sunken well and plug allow for shallow frying and facilitate cleaning, whilst a splash back is provided to prevent oil splashing onto neighbouring surfaces.
Ideally suited for...
With quicker heat-up times, and less heat radiation than a standard griddle, FriFri Griddles are perfect for:
Add theatre front of house to impress customers
Benefits at a glance
- Free standing and counter top models available
- Chromed griddle plate for faster heat up times
- Perfect for front of house, theatre style cooking
- A sunken well and plug allow for shallow frying and facilitates cleaning
- Precise thermostatic control up to 275°C delivers consistent results
- Reduced radiation provides a cooler working environment for staff
- High specification, flat bar element, transfers heat efficiently to the griddle plate
- 304 grade stainless steel construction